Thread: Do you have to go in and out of the games often to see the videos?

Rookie

Do you have to go in and out of the games often to see the videos?

Good afternoon,
    In order to see all the videos from the suitcases, do we have to go out and update the advertising ID many times?
    I enter the game, I will watch a video, only one video at a time, I leave the game, I’ll update the advertising id, come back in the game, I’ll see a video, I’ll just watch one video at a time, I’ll update the advertising id, etc etc .. Don't you think that the game becomes tiring??
    Put the 25 + 15 videos without us leaving the game.
    And the problem is not 24h, but within the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel_81 View Post
    Good afternoon,
    In order to see all the videos from the suitcases, do we have to go out and update the advertising ID many times?
    I enter the game, I will watch a video, only one video at a time, I leave the game, I’ll update the advertising id, come back in the game, I’ll see a video, I’ll just watch one video at a time, I’ll update the advertising id, etc etc .. Don't you think that the game becomes tiring??
    It's the network bro. I always experience this when using mobile network to browse but once I am connected to Wi-Fi, it's more faster and do not have to leave the game or the video section to reload

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

Rookie
    Friend, it's not from the network, I use 100MB Fiber wifi network, it's a bug within the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel_81 View Post
    Good afternoon,
    Yes, it happens, works better with wi-fi (actually appears a message saying something like "we recommend to use wi-fi").

But, if you see that the button to see videos is blue and charging but it ends in black colour and no video, dont worry. Try to clic on black button, two or three times, and if you are lucky it loads a new video. But only happens when the button is blue and charging a potential video but finally doesnt.

You can do it with the bonus training videos as well: charging in blue and ends in black, press the black anyway

video not work stay on loading new ad for hours

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    It's the network bro. I always experience this when using mobile network to browse but once I am connected to Wi-Fi, it's more faster and do not have to leave the game or the video section to reload

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    Hi, it has been almost three weeks with this video issue and it is not fixed yet.

Rookie
    Date: 05 / June / 2020

In my case, the videos are already working well .... Yesterday and today they are working very well ..
    I just hope it stays that way, if not, I'll come back to the forum ...
    Thank you