Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Live Match Issues - Match Reports/Substitutions

Addicted

Live Match Issues - Match Reports/Substitutions

1. Doesn't count goals "scores 10 goals with stronger players 110%" in special sponsor.
    2. I can't suport friends in oficial match.
    3. I can't view my live match.
    4. I can't make subs.
    5. I can't suport friends in friendly match.
    6. Doesn't count goals in league match
    7. Match report = close conexion

You are serious, seven bugs? or more?
    Last edited by StarlingCF; 06-05-2020 at 07:17 AM. Reason: ...

Rookie

Game Problems

I’m getting really fed up with Top 11. Today is 2nd time this season that I can’t log on to match screen to manage my team in a live match! The match screen is locked up when match is 30sec from start and I keep getting a message that the match has ended 2M ago and result of the match will be posted later. After several quits and restart of Top 11, this time I got into the match screen (38 mins match time has passed) but I can’t control or manage my team... bonuses don’t work, cannot make player substitutes and don’t know if even the tactical changes are registered. It’s a very tight league ladder board and I’m really pissed off that I’m getting shafted by this stupid and nasty game engine. Anyone ever experienced this frustrating recurring nightmare?

Oh! After the match, it says on my Home screen that “Match result is unavailable. Please check fixtures for...” At the end of the season, l can say with confidence that Top 11 handicapped and hindered my chances of a better performance!
    Last edited by Blakark; 06-04-2020 at 01:40 PM. Reason: New discovery

I have same issues + cant add my in game bonus

Dreamer
    yah still getting this error now and then. Also having issues with changing player position in game. giving errors.

Live Match Issues - Match Reports/Substitutions-bug.jpg

Also if i click support a match its not registering.

Live Match Issues - Match Reports/Substitutions-bug2.jpg
    Last edited by hudai; 06-05-2020 at 05:59 AM.
    Mr Felts and StarlingCF like this.

Rookie
    Sorry, I should have posted this on the technical bugs thread! Good to know that I’m not the only one experienced this.. Live match without a manager and Managers without team control in live matches. Disappointed!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    yah still getting this error now and then. Also having issues with changing player position in game. giving errors.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bug.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	134007

Also if i click support a match its not registering.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bug2.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	134008
    Me too
    Mr Felts likes this.

same here...
    does anybody know what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Blakark View Post
    I’m getting really fed up with Top 11. Today is 2nd time this season that I can’t log on to match screen to manage my team in a live match! The match screen is locked up when match is 30sec from start and I keep getting a message that the match has ended 2M ago and result of the match will be posted later. After several quits and restart of Top 11, this time I got into the match screen (38 mins match time has passed) but I can’t control or manage my team... bonuses don’t work, cannot make player substitutes and don’t know if even the tactical changes are registered. It’s a very tight league ladder board and I’m really pissed off that I’m getting shafted by this stupid and nasty game engine. Anyone ever experienced this frustrating recurring nightmare?

Oh! After the match, it says on my Home screen that “Match result is unavailable. Please check fixtures for...” At the end of the season, l can say with confidence that Top 11 handicapped and hindered my chances of a better performance!
    It's a bug. Why not report directly to them on the game?

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by matoitaly View Post
    same here...
    does anybody know what is going on?
    Top Eleven abandoned

Addicted
    same here today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast