Thread: Italian Tour NOT FIXED YET

Italian Tour NOT FIXED YET

Hi

It is said that a fix to Italian Tour error was released on same friday. but it didnt fix all errors. At least Topeleven didnt find a solution to some errors like the one i explain:

As you can see in the attached picture, I won the 3rd match and is clearly said (in spanish) "YOU WON 5 TOKENS" , but when I press the button to claim reward, instead it started a new game agains same team. The proof is the grey ball active. It is a mistake to use the same button for "claim reward " than "start the game", there is where the bug is.

Italian Tour NOT FIXED YET-101330746_676790502867624_3865695141649973248_n.jpg

Topeleven should have the history record of my tokens and see how i got them and when, to realise that I didnt get the reward from Italian Tour. Users cannot make screen capture before during, and after every single match or action, to proof the issues.

Only one day left to ends the Italian event, and no solution to this. I sent the pictures via helpdesk inside the app game, and the only answer was "a fix was release on friday" but not comment to the evidences and the picture i sent.

In the second picture you can see that i only have one free chance but i have to play agains to third team, which I fairly won. and i lost unfairly in a second game i didnt programm, it was a bug that restarting game.

Italian Tour NOT FIXED YET-101851420_262166625029063_1177976823393288192_n.jpg

Thanks

I won the second game, and it restarted again when i press the claim reward button. it was the second game, nbut the third. sorry. but it doesnt change anything, because i dindt receive the tokens and i should pass to the third match with two free chances, not only one.