Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special sponsor: Didn’t get reward

Special sponsor: Didn’t get reward

I earned the special sponsor 20% tackling attribute reward today, but when I selected the player who I wanted to get the 20%, he didn’t get them, the 20% tackling attribute reward just disappeared.
    I then wanted to contact support via the in-game help, but before I was able to navigate through support’s annoying bot-driven standard questions, the game crashed, and I haven’t been able to contact support since, because even though my game is up and running again, the in-game support chat is stuck and doesn’t work anymore. Of course, my player still hasn’t got his 20%.
    All in all a pretty bad experience ...
    Last edited by Jernet; 06-06-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Yo consegui el rol y la habildad para la academia de juveniles y no me los han dado, los consegui el martes y todos los dias mando mensaje al soporte tecnico y aun no me han hecho ni puto caso
    Jernet likes this.

See what I mean ...:
    Special sponsor: Didn’t get reward-7a9e6fb4-5904-411d-a48c-0b25285fc36a.jpg

NOW I’VE HAD ENOUGH!!!
    Today, I earned the special sponsor role coach and special ability coach rewards, but when I claimed them, they just disappeared, so I can't select them for any of my youth academy players. I understand that our Spanish-speaking friend earlier in this thread had exactly the same problem.
    Nordeus, you cheat your loyal managers by not giving them what’s theirs. Disgraceful!
    Rocafort likes this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    I am sorry this is occurring Jernet, both the claiming issue and the support experience.

Can you please try using the web form located here? As this is via web please be sure to include your Manager ID in the description if you can.

Apologies again,

SausyFC

Thanks, SausyFC. I’ve submitted my bug + details via the form, and now I hope for the best ...

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Also Jernet, just as a side question related to this, have you updated to the latest version of the game? Thanks for any additional info.

Yes, I have latest version; I run auto-updates on my iPad.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks. Can you also PM me your ID so I can take a look?

SausyFC

Sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast