Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Wrong score/match

Wrong score/match

Played a cup match and lost 10-0 ! I thought that’s strange went in to the match to see the stats and it wasn’t even me they played ??? Is this a bug or something that happens often ?
    Last edited by Gooners198; 06-01-2020 at 01:54 PM.

Obviously this place is as helpful as the game meaning no one gives a s**t !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gooners198 View Post
    Obviously this place is as helpful as the game meaning no one gives a s**t !!!
    Hi Gooners198 , posting screenshots of the issue will help more , as more infos are needed to handle problems

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

I’m using mobile but not giving me the option for pictures, basically I played a team and lost 10-0 when you click on stats it’s not my team it’s an other team that is very bad !!! Hense the 10-0 score

O meu aconteceu a mesma coisa, o time tinha poder de 63% e eu 95%.
    Perdi na copa de 6 a 0, e quando vou no relatório aparece um time todo japonês com jogadores com nível bem baixo.

i just experience the same thing just now during quarter final cup match, the score show my team lost 11-0 but when i check the details it wasn't even my team that my opponent up against, it was different team with different player

Wrong Team Playing

Well this is new. I recently came back after a long break from the game, right when I logged in first, I saw something weird.. my recent match score wasn't even mine.. It was a nordic named club against my actual "should be" opponent, with completely different players.
    I was like alright, must be a light bug, it was still my team probably.
    But not really, I should have played a cup match tonight, but it didn't show up as my "Next Match", and didn't give me a notification at all when it started.
    But this is where it gets spicy.. My "should be" opponent played against a random 1 star OVR team, with none of my actual players or formation..?
    And it isn't just a "slight cosmetic bug" because that team just got clapped 7-0, after a 2-1 first leg victory!
    I have no idea what might have caused this, as I said, the first leg was all normal, but these two matches were a complete fairy tale, anyone knows what might be the issue here, its kind of frustrating to come back to this after a break..

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks for the reports everyone. Sorry to hear this. If you haven't already, please get in touch with support using the "?" in-game as this will allow for the team to check in greater detail.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks for the reports everyone. Sorry to hear this. If you haven't already, please get in touch with support using the "?" in-game as this will allow for the team to check in greater detail.

SausyFC
    Já fiz a reclamação no suporte, mas até agora não tive resposta.