Thread: game ended

game ended

My game ended almost half an hour ago, and it still shows up up the top where my next match is going to be. In the Fixtures tab it still shows that I haven't played the game yet which is weird...

Hopefully this isn't only happening to me, and hopefully we get compensated again like last time!

"Thank you. You're"—I laughed—"damn, Samantha, where have you been hiding this?"

"It's been right in front of you for a long time, you were too busy looking at everyone else."

I wasn't sure how to reply to that, but Sam didn't seem to be waiting for an answer. Lifting her leg, she asked, "Want my shoes on or off?"

I looked at the hot red stilettos and thought of her keeping them on, but I caught sight of her toes which were now painted red. The thought of having her completely naked outweighed how sexy the shoes were and I smiled. "Off."

"Do the honors," Sam said, placing her heel on my thigh.

I grabbed her ankle and lifted her leg, my eyes fixed on the red patch between her thighs that showed a dark spot in the middle where her pussy was soaking through. Goddamn, she was so great on cam show here - https://sexcam.bar/ !

Forcing myself to pay attention, I unsnapped the strap around her ankle and slowly slid the shoe off. I stared at the butterfly tattoo and on a whim kissed it.

"Do that again."
    Last edited by duqafuso; 07-30-2020 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by duqafuso View Post
    My game ended almost half an hour ago, and it still shows up up the top where my next match is going to be. In the Fixtures tab it still shows that I haven't played the game yet which is weird...

Hopefully this isn't only happening to me, and hopefully we get compensated again like last time!
    hey and welcome to the forum . please try clearing cache and reloading the game.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.