Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My game is always stuck saying "loading" on the web page

My game is always stuck saying "loading" on the web page

Ive been trying to play top eleven on the web page for a while and it doesnt go past the loading screen.
    I couldnt play it on the facebook game room because it would crash all the time so this was my last option apart from playing on the phone.
    What can i do?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by N0thing View Post
    Ive been trying to play top eleven on the web page for a while and it doesnt go past the loading screen.
    I couldnt play it on the facebook game room because it would crash all the time so this was my last option apart from playing on the phone.
    What can i do?
    Mate , maybe depends the browser?!

I use to play since a few month with Brave browser, because of more privacy safety settings.... I played also top eleven with this.
    After I logged in my Facebook I started the webpage!

But the last few days always not good loading, after deleting the browser cache.. works fine again.

But today again...... So I said to my self I try for Top Eleven Microsoft Edge (the standard browser from Windows)

And it worked fine with me.....

So just for playing Top Eleven I use Edge now....

Maybe Brave is blocking to many things so the Top Eleven does not run good on it.

Hope this story helps you a bit

What Browser you are using ? cause i noticed this on Chrome days ago but then i updated the browser and it's all ok now

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Hi,

Please try clearing cache and cookies to see if it helps.

When i try to play now it appears something like:

GUIDE YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY!

TOP ELEVEN IS THE MOST POPULAR ONLINE SPORTS GAME IN THE WORLD! CREATE AND MANAGE YOUR OWN TEAM, WHILE COMPETING WITH MILLIONS OF OTHER PLAYERS ACROSS MULTIPLE PLATFORMS!

And a bunch of more stuff and there is no acces anywhere for me to play after that.