Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special sponsor

Rookie
    I feel the same, it's very frustrating. It's not worked 2 days in a row now and I've wasted a load of morale boosters on players I wouldn't even use. I now don't know whether there is any point boosting everyone's morale again as I don't know when this issue will be fixed. Simplistic solution should just be to award us this task now and give us the points for it.

Rookie
    I posted about this same issue as well another one problem with no 1+1 On Fire reward (2ce) in the technical bugs forum and they’ve been removed! Well, it seems Managers are always on the receiving end of Nordeus screwups. All those blue packs used for the Morale task have just been ripped.. thanks very much! I have a chat response from support still stuck in Contact so that I can’t lodge a new issue. There’s too many broken pieces in this game now and it’s frustrating and disappointing. May be they should not put too many events in at the same time.

Rookie
    Have you heard from Nordeous? I'm still waiting for a reply

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thank you all for sharing this. Please if you haven't already get in touch with the support team via the "?" in-game, as they'll be able to take a look in greater detail. Apologies for the inconvenience.

SausyFC
    "?" Hard answer, after 1-2 days. Thx

Same issue here, with one player "on fire" in the subs list.

Is funny because when i wrote via support help inside the app, they use to reply : "please search for your issue in the forum page in case you find the solution"

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pirulosid View Post
    Same issue here, with one player "on fire" in the subs list.

Is funny because when i wrote via support help inside the app, they use to reply : "please search for your issue in the forum page in case you find the solution"
    It’s all a con game. Their customers are being ripped off and they tell their staff to twist and turn at every corner. There’s too many things broken in this Special Sponsor event that I don’t trust anything that will cost my hard earned resources anymore! Nordeus don’t even have the respect of coming clean and respond to customers complaints! It’s all about revenue for them, why tax their Goose that’s laying their golden eggs?

Rookie
    I made all team players (28 players) to be superb morale and just finish a league match before 5 mins.
    The event is effect!
    Level 21
    League Won: 13
    Champions League: 8
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 11
    Super Cup: 8

81.53% winning rate
    44 games winning streak

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12