Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: lag on web

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks Never. Can you please also share your club name/level?
    Many of our friends complain about this, there is a general problem.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    I can understand the inconveniences , but Keep the discussion respectful
    ask me for respect pal when nordeus show the same to it's members ! 10 years of bugs and 10 years of ignorance !!!

Rookie
    With all my respect, I have tried to enter through the browser version for pc and it works exactly as bad, it has thrown the javascript error message at me and I have left before the pc hangs again. I insist, some of us can enter with the phones, those who only play through the browser are screwed

Quote Originally Posted by miloren View Post
    With all my respect, I have tried to enter through the browser version for pc and it works exactly as bad, it has thrown the javascript error message at me and I have left before the pc hangs again. I insist, some of us can enter with the phones, those who only play through the browser are screwed
    I know , like i said i'm forced to play on phone too for now. We are on the same boat
    Looks like we will have to wait tomorrow guys for a fix ( hopefully on toninght daily maintanance )

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    ask me for respect pal when nordeus show the same to it's members ! 10 years of bugs and 10 years of ignorance !!!
    Every game out there have bugs , i'm not saying you are completely wrong , probably the communication between devs and players need to be improved ( and i agree ).
    You are free to criticise , i my self do it too , But let's try to make a more ' constructive criticism '

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Every game out there have bugs , i'm not saying you are completely wrong , probably the communication between devs and players need to be improved ( and i agree ).
    You are free to criticise , i my self do it too , But let's try to make a more ' constructive criticism '
    i think 99% of members on here will agree that nordeus are number 1 for bugs. and yes i remember you as a member too before you became moderator and milpol too. communication between members and devs used to be great in the days of dave, khris, niko etc, we had feedback and laughs and good communication. all i see today is devs coming on to earn their tokens from nordeus and then become hide and seek champions when there are problems. i see hundreds of posts unanswered and unresolved leaving members furious and frustrated. bring back the old days when we were a family and devs were there to support us instead of receiving replies like yours pal.
    you don't automatically get respect, you need to earn it

Apprentice
    i think 99% of members on here will agree that nordeus are number 1 for bugs. and yes i remember you as a member too before you became moderator and milpol too. communication between members and devs used to be great in the days of dave, khris, niko etc, we had feedback and laughs and good communication. all i see today is devs coming on to earn their tokens from nordeus and then become hide and seek champions when there are problems. i see hundreds of posts unanswered and unresolved leaving members furious and frustrated. bring back the old days when we were a family and devs were there to support us instead of receiving replies like yours pal.
    I know they aren't the best company as it is not a multinational company ....I like top eleven because it is simple

Apprentice
    I think you meant moderators because in my opinion devs don't play this game. Being a developer I have to agree with you about the amount of bugs of TE11 that I've never ever seen a game or software with such a number of bugs. During 2 years of playing, I've never had a single season free of bugs. There are bugs that they don't bother to fix or simply say that they cannot reproduce. The main problem is that they don't focus in fixing bugs but introduce more events which means they don't want to spend resources but still want to milk gamers.

What you mentioned is true in many ways. I have needed help twice a month getting approvals for my team showcase updates. Among the many moderators here, not many have helped. I miss the times when it was Khris and Nik. I think active participants who actually do help others and are active in the forum consistently like Max, Der Ryan and MNK should be considered instead. Or does being active in FB and youtube make up for the lack of effort here in the forum?

Addicted
    Again, lag and run very slow
    maloukees likes this.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast