Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: lag on web

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shini View Post
    From a few days, i get my cpu at 100% only from chrome. This only happens on the ''play'' website.
    it's the same problem on every browser. i have tried it with 4. nothing to do with chrome. it's a software error from nordeus
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Plz bring the previous version...after you test it only bring the new version m..as no one can buy from Web
    maloukees likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33
    Hello everyone,

The team continues to actively work on a fix for performance issues related to the browser version. As soon as we have more info, we will share.

Thank you for bearing with us while we sort this.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    it's the same problem on every browser. i have tried it with 4. nothing to do with chrome. it's a software error from nordeus
    Oh, I was saying that the 100% cpu was from the browser, not that chrome was the problem. I can have +10 tabs, twitch and youtube going on and not even reach 20-30%.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shini View Post
    Oh, I was saying that the 100% cpu was from the browser, not that chrome was the problem. I can have +10 tabs, twitch and youtube going on and not even reach 20-30%.
    ah ok, you didn't say it correctly in english. the way you said it meant you were blaming chrome. what you should have said was your cpu reached 100% just from using the chrome browser

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Web players can not see ads, so that brings no money, so priority is with the android and ios.... otherwise they test first good before releasing this
    that is not entirely true mate. 99% of webplayers use their cellphones JUST for videos. they prefer using a pc screen like myself. I totally hate using cellphones for games as i'm an old twat and need my glasses for the cell. everyday i do my 25 vids for greenpacks and 15 bluepacks on the cell like 99% of webplayers. if they don't fix this for webplayers they'll lose a hell of alot of money as webplayers will lose interest.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hello everyone,

The team continues to actively work on a fix for performance issues related to the browser version. As soon as we have more info, we will share.

Thank you for bearing with us while we sort this.

SausyFC
    Hi Sausy,

I want to inform you that mobile version of the game has performance issues as well and consuming battery drastically and same lags in ways that have never been seen before. No matter which platform you use, the update of v10.4 is completely broken.
    minamino likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi Sausy,

I want to inform you that mobile version of the game has performance issues as well and consuming battery drastically and same lags in ways that have never been seen before. No matter which platform you use, the update of v10.4 is completely broken.
    i agree mate. android is lagging really bad like never before.

Dreamer
    i agree mate. android is lagging really bad like never before.
    @sausy is this gonna get fixed so we can all play ? this is serious

@sausy is this gonna get fixed so we can all play ? this is serious
    Hi all : ) Please have patience guys , i have this issue as well , they are working on it
    minamino likes this.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast