Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: lag on web

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=IImaestroII;668318]Hi all : ) Please have patience guys , i have this issue as well , they are working on it[/QU
    thanks for the line mate re-assuring
    IImaestroII likes this.

Dreamer
    IImaestroII; my nice comment was only valid for an hour ! your quick appearance (to get your tokens from nordeus) was just a useless tranquiliser. i still can't play this game !

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    IImaestroII; my nice comment was only valid for an hour ! your quick appearance (to get your tokens from nordeus) was just a useless tranquiliser. i still can't play this game !
    Me too, same problem

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    1st of all you need to have Respect for all people here, Admins / Mods and forum memebers. You need to understand that some bugs/issues can take long time to be solved and as a player i have this problem too ( forced to play on phone for now ), Like '' I '' have patience , You also need to have patience . I hope that is clear , spamming will not solve issues.

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Addicted
    worst update ever, cant't play normally in these condition. this is very sick
    Never likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    1st of all you need to have Respect for all people here, Admins / Mods and forum memebers. You need to understand that some bugs/issues can take long time to be solved and as a player i have this problem too ( forced to play on phone for now ), Like '' I '' have patience , You also need to have patience . I hope that is clear , spamming will not solve issues.
    my point and main of us have point that they should bring previous version ....after they sort out issue by testing ony should bring update ..
    maloukees and minamino like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    my point and main of us have point that they should bring previous version ....after they sort out issue by testing ony should bring update ..
    It doesn't work like that, they can't revert back the things easily , the current update have already 2 events (for now) already added so the only way is to fix the current version

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    It doesn't work like that, they can't revert back the things easily , the current update have already 2 events (for now) already added so the only way is to fix the current version
    If this solution ...it looks like we need to wait this week

Addicted
    working good now, hope to stay this way

Rookie
    Not for me, same problem. Every season after the update there are problems in the web version, but this exceeds everything I've ever seen, in my case the pc hangs completely and I have to restart. The message I saw reffers to javascript, as other users said. As IImaestroII I can use only the phone but there are ppl only using web browsers those guys are on the **** this week
    maloukees and minamino like this.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast