Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: lag on web

Addicted
    Sorry but still not working well on PC

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thanks everyone for the follow ups. The info is very helpful.

The team has been debugging this issue with lag across several browsers since it was reported; with this most recent version release, the team is only able to detect the issue continuing in some cases in Chrome, and not in Firefox, so please check across different browsers if you can. They're continuing to actively work on finding out the root cause.

As part of the optimizations on Chrome, the team has made a change that attempts to free some space on first load of the game, so in your case IImaestroII, your sound settings should be saved following the second load of the game.

Regarding the mobile version for Android, the team is also aware and investigating the cause of these performance issues that some are experiencing. I hope for more news as well on this.

This is of course not the experience we aim for and we're sorry this is still occurring. :/ We will provide more updates about all of these issues as soon as we have them.

Thanks once again Managers.

SausyFC
    @SausyFC: Blackscreen in mozila:

Apprentice
    its working well now ...thank you bro
    SausyFC likes this.

Famous
    Just tried again on Edge......

I starts but after clicking some buttons no reaction and the computer hangs directly

So not working still.....

Thanks everyone for the follow ups. The info is very helpful.

The team has been debugging this issue with lag across several browsers since it was reported; with this most recent version release, the team is only able to detect the issue continuing in some cases in Chrome, and not in Firefox, so please check across different browsers if you can. They're continuing to actively work on finding out the root cause.

As part of the optimizations on Chrome, the team has made a change that attempts to free some space on first load of the game, so in your case IImaestroII, your sound settings should be saved following the second load of the game.

Regarding the mobile version for Android, the team is also aware and investigating the cause of these performance issues that some are experiencing. I hope for more news as well on this.

This is of course not the experience we aim for and we're sorry this is still occurring. :/ We will provide more updates about all of these issues as soon as we have them.

Thanks once again Managers.

SausyFC
    Chrome sigue sin funcionar

j ai effacer les cookies pour la 50 eme fois enfin ca marche le jeu fonctionne 5 jours de lag j attend des token en recompense merci

Addicted
    Hi Sausy,

I don't have any idea what did you change on it, but i just want you to know that there are some performance improvements on Android side and less overheating there. Power consumption is still too much.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #158
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi Sausy,

I don't have any idea what did you change on it, but i just want you to know that there are some performance improvements on Android side and less overheating there. Power consumption is still too much.
    Thanks RaiKo for this, I'm glad to hear you're noticing improvements. I posted in General, but we've just released version 10.4.1 for all platforms, but it's rolling out now. Have you updated out of curiosity?

SausyFC
    bepdanang and RaiKo like this.

Apprentice
    Thanks RaiKo for this, I'm glad to hear you're noticing improvements. I posted in General, but we've just released version 10.4.1 for all platforms, but it's rolling out now. Have you updated out of curiosity?

SausyFC
    SausyFC bro I am hoping soon we will get to watch video from Web version too

Addicted

SausyFC
    Thank you Sausy. I had not seen your update post, when i sent my feedback here. Well, now i update the game to 10.4.1 and let me share my first impressions on it.

It seems lags are completely disappeared now. The game launch just to be fast like before. The update keeps the phone away from overheating and battery drains as well. For my side, the only problem left is whether this undefined next match screen is fixed or not.

lag on web-psx_20200724_132829.jpg

I will check the game on PC now and share my thoughts about it soon.
    SausyFC and Jamezdin like this.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast