Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg
  • 2 Post By Kwal

Thread: it doesn't grow when I train new role

Addicted

it doesn't grow when I train new role

I added the role MR reward from the special sponsor to my AMR but when being training "it does not grow" role point, i want to do DR role. From android phone won a point but from web no grow...

Famous
    You do know that he's going to gain really,really,really slow because he's 153% don't you?
    minamino likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    You do know that he's going to gain really,really,really slow because he's 153% don't you?

It doesn't matter the quality with the fact that I want to give him another role

Addicted
    The progress from training is determined by the average quality of the skills in the training drill that you use. Since your player is 153%, this average quality will probably be quite high. That’s why the progress is so slow.
    Altiplano likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    The progress from training is determined by the average quality of the skills in the training drill that you use. Since your player is 153%, this average quality will probably be quite high. That’s why the progress is so slow.
    It doesn't matter the quality with the fact that I want to give him another role...

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    It doesn't matter the quality with the fact that I want to give him another role
    It does matter. Guido van den Berg explains it well.
    In order to train this new role more quick you will have to train a drill with a low average. You can use a training tool to see which drill has a low skill average.
    My training tool you can find here, but there are more of em on the forum.
    Without seeing your player's skills it will most likely be the best to train something like Press the Play or Stop the Attacker.

Note: I believe that you shouldn't combine a AMR/MR with DR, as there's too much difference in white skills. DR will add another 4 white skills to your player.
    Last edited by Kwal; 07-28-2020 at 08:06 AM.
    Altiplano and IImaestroII like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    I added the role MR reward from the special sponsor to my AMR but when being training "it does not grow" role point, i want to do DR role. From android phone won a point but from web no grow...

Hi, Can you please share the player skills and used drill if there's any way we can make this work for you ?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Hi, Can you please share the player skills and used drill if there's any way we can make this work for you ?
    All types of training and 500 + green rest pack

Dreamer
    it's a bit late to star training a new role to a 153% player LMAO. he'll be retired before he gets it. you' be better winning a new role with special sponsor when it is offered.