Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor issue

Rookie

Special Sponsor issue

I supported other managers 10 times today but when the new day started, it has rest to zero. Now it shows I still need to do that 15 times to get the points.

Addicted
    Same here. I supported 9 yesterday, now it shows 0 out of 15.

Thankfully, this is not a task that requires resource, like “start 4 matches with fully rested & superb morale” task. But it still frustrating that simple tracking of task progress keeps failing for more than a few tasks every season.

Addicted

Special Sponsor: support other managers

I supported about 10 other managers yesterday. Today the progress for the Special Sponsor task “Support other managers 15 times” was reset. It now shows 0/15.

A mi me pasa lo mismo; ayer tenia 5/6 apoyos, y hoy en día 0 /15, es frustante

Addicted
    Any update on this one?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Thank you everyone for reporting this. This issue should now be fixed and won't reset upon tonight's daily update

The bad news: Unfortunately the progress from matches you had already supported can't be retroactively re-added :/. We're working to ensure we can mitigate these cases to improve future Special Sponsors, so the reports are very helpful as ever. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

SausyFC

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    The bad news: Unfortunately the progress from matches you had already supported can't be retroactively re-added :/.
    Well, this was expected. At least it is solved quickly (and I completed the fresh 15 supports today anyway), so thanks.