Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Friends BUG ?

Rookie

Friends BUG ?

New BUG appeared with friends it seems...

Friends disappear and appear in my friendslist with every new start.
    The friends with which this happens sometimes appeared but don't exist in the match plan from the friends matches.
    Sometimes I can see them on the last site but without friend symbol.
    If I restart the match is gone. It happen with FB friends only and we are definitley friends on FB.

This happen with web version and also on adroid app.
    Last edited by Never; 07-25-2020 at 08:22 PM.

Rookie
    No response ? I know from my friends that they have the same problems ...not only me.
    Now it raised to three friends ... sometimes I can see them in my friendlist but I can't see anymore their matches in the list !
    So it is impossible to support them

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Never View Post
    No response ? I know from my friends that they have the same problems ...not only me.
    Now it raised to three friends ... sometimes I can see them in my friendlist but I can't see anymore their matches in the list !
    So it is impossible to support them
    Thank you for sharing this report, Never. Can you please share your Club Name/Level and we will get it to the team.

SausyFC

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Thank you for sharing this report, Never. Can you please share your Club Name/Level and we will get it to the team.

SausyFC
    Club name : SG Geronimo
    Level : 19

I have this with the Opera browser and on android too.
    Chrome & Firefox still not work for me.

Addicted
    On iOS, this happens after every match together with the pre-season message. Now that they say they fixed the pre-season thing, maybe so this will. I’ll report after my match today.

My game friends disappear after matches, and they come back after closing the game and opening it back. They also disappear when I get our the game without closing it (it remains open in the background), and re-opening the game it reloads and the friends list is empty again. I don’t have FB so I don’t have anything to add on that part.

Me and one of my friends have the same problem. My team is Halvas FC (Level 8) and my friend's is Paraga FC (Level 21)