Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT - Walkover Matches - 8th August - Details

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #51
    Administrator
    Hi,

We're really sorry about this inconvenience. Our support will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bro the problem happened in the second leg, now how will amends me after this mistake, because I am sure that my team will win. I have already beaten it many times before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    It's a bug bro. I just hope you won the first leg with much goals, else, you are out. Nordeus not fair with these useless bugs around the game especially this one

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Bro the problem happened in the second leg, now how will amends me after this mistake, because I am sure that my team will win. I have already beaten it many times before.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    Hi Managers,

Due to a technical issue this morning (8th Aug), some Managers were given a walkover result as the Home side despite both clubs having their squads ready for the match. This issue has been fixed with a server release, which means matches going forward should be contested normally.

This is a very unfortunate situation and one we’d like to sincerely apologise for. If your club was affected by this issue, please reach out to our Support team for a follow-up. We appreciate your patience while the team works to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

We’re sorry once again for the inconvenience caused.

SausyFC
    tatsean and milpol like this.

This is unacceptable answer.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

Due to a technical issue this morning (8th Aug), some Managers were given a walkover result as the Home side despite both clubs having their squads ready for the match. This issue has been fixed with a server release, which means matches going forward should be contested normally.

This is a very unfortunate situation and one we’d like to sincerely apologise for. If your club was affected by this issue, please reach out to our Support team for a follow-up. We appreciate your patience while the team works to get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

We’re sorry once again for the inconvenience caused.

SausyFC
    All season, I watched every game, I developed the team. Is it compensated with 5-10 tokens now? You will. Update the scores or give the trophy.
    Subject 117 likes this.
    SİNCE 1922

And if I contact your support, will the match be repeated or will I still be eliminated?

If match not rescheduled I would expect full refund of everything spent on game in 3 years.

The game builds on itself every year.

This affects special sponsor, trophies, blues, greens and has wasted 2-3 hours waiting to see what happens.

Unacceptable to just say sorry for inconvenience.

Thumbs up Match report is unavailable error

I have very problem bug in this league

I found this problem that I can’t into play game normally and effect to champion league also

Please help me fix its this problem because of I have result show you if you want to see its.

Thank you
    Ballonfive Level 23

I have a match. I wait untill 1 minute for match and then game disconnect I try to come in game again but can not it show internet disconnect. And 5 minute later I can log in game but i lose because did not arrive with enough eligible player for the game.

WHY??? Bug or???

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast