Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Green pack free bug

Addicted

Green pack free bug

It loads very hard, after 1-2 minutes of waiting i have to leave the game for two ads, enter 2 ads, again 1-2 minutes for two ads, someone?

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    It loads very hard, after 1-2 minutes of waiting i have to leave the game for two ads, enter 2 ads, again 1-2 minutes for two ads, someone?
    hey my friend , could you try clearing cache firstly ?See if that works,if not, re-install and update to the latest version . see if that helps . Othewise get back to me here.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

i've got the same issue today, the commercial free packs takes AGES to load! I've got to restart my game every time i want to watch one... So i just gave up now, but it's defenitly not normal!
    StarlingCF likes this.

Addicted
    I also have the same issue since the last update (version 10.3).

These kind of thing almost always happen after some update and Nordeus just says it’s because of video providers or suggests to re-install/clear cache. In my experience, sadly, we just wait for a while (a few days or 1-2 weeks) and videos go back to normal.

Addicted
    For me, the video issues seem to be fixed, I can watch several videos withour waiting or having to close and open the app.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    For me, the video issues seem to be fixed, I can watch several videos withour waiting or having to close and open the app.
    Me not fixed, yet, still waiting)

Rookie
    I have the same problem, today I don't have any video, even cleaning Cashe, advertising id, etc etc
    Correct this bug within the game.

Better but STILL not fixed!

Rookie
    the same thing happens to me.
    you have to get in, get out, get in, get out of the game.
    The problem is within the game, of server.
    same clearing cache, advertising id, etc. etc.
    Many people have complained about it since Friday.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie

Problems with daily video bugs

My Team: F.C. Porto
    Coach: Manuel Silva

Good afternoon,
    I want to inform you that since the last update of the APP, I have been having problems with daily videos.
    I saw in the forum that I am not the only one, I also saw in Facebook groups many people having the same problem.
    Yesterday and today, we have no daily video.

I clear the cache, wifi connection 100MB, advertising id etc, it remains the same, no videos ... Everything indicates that the problem is inside the servers.

Please see what goes on inside the game servers as quickly as possible.
    Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Green pack free bug-maletas-10.jpg   Green pack free bug-maletas-11.jpg   Green pack free bug-maletas-12.jpg  
    Last edited by Manuel_81; 06-30-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast