Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: NORDEUS ARE IGNORING MY REFUND REQUEST!. Help, please

Unhappy NORDEUS ARE IGNORING MY REFUND REQUEST!. Help, please

I accidentally purchased the 1000+ tokens for £79.99 by touching fingerprint scanner whilst phone was in my pocket.

I'm sure they have seen my emails and are just ignoring them. Can somebody help me please?

I doubt if it's refundable but admin might help you out with required answers if they see this

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    I doubt if it's refundable but admin might help you out with required answers if they see this

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3
    Thanks. I've read their terms and conditions and it says refunds are accepted within 2 weeks and without any reason required - even if they did, I think, con me out of the first 48 hours -(it happened on Wednesday) where cancellations can be promptly executed

They are either holding onto my £80 to collect some interest before returning it, or going to try to ignore my emails for 2 weeks. Oh, and I can only have 3 conversations open, according to them, until they have addressed the others. They haven't even responded to the first one

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Merseyside Blue View Post
    I accidentally purchased the 1000+ tokens for £79.99 by touching fingerprint scanner whilst phone was in my pocket.

I'm sure they have seen my emails and are just ignoring them. Can somebody help me please?
    Hello and thanks for sharing this. We appreciate your patience while the team responds to tickets, please look for a response shortly.

SausyFC

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hello and thanks for sharing this. We appreciate your patience while the team responds to tickets, please look for a response shortly.

SausyFC
    thank you. The tokens have been retrieved but I have yet to get my money back. There is no transaction even pending, which I don't understand. They were clearly accessing my account and dealing with my request, so why wouldn't they have released the money at the same time. It should have been pending on the same day they took the tokens back (yesterday)