Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor task: Optimal team bonus bug

Rookie

Special Sponsor task: Optimal team bonus bug

I have played 2 matches now with Optimal team and individual bonuses but this effort are not being registered in the Sponsor task results bar.
    Here we go again! This is dejavu of last season’s Morale bug, where I was ripped off with a “Sorry about that” apology from Nordeus and a promised compensation for wasted blue packs on the stuffed Sponsor task that never eventuate. This game isn’t fun anymore! Again, can your developers PLEASE FIX yet another bug?

Rookie
    Same issue for me. Also not registering assists for players over 130%.

Does no-one at Nordeus ever test these before putting them in the game!

Addicted
    Seems like association matches don’t count for the team and individual bonus task (yes, ridiculous). But my league match today counted for that. I don’t know about friendlies but will test later today.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Seems like association matches don’t count for the team and individual bonus task (yes, ridiculous). But my league match today counted for that. I don’t know about friendlies but will test later today.
    Yes, I just had 1 registered from 3 matches (2 of the 3 were Association matches). They should be more specific (clearer) with their description of requirements. Then again, that’s like asking too much of them.

I want to refund the amount spent on this season's Special Sponsor.

The goal was to complete a perfect season and that was not possible because Nordeus stole my Champions League game.

It was a sequence of 37 victories that were interrupted by this Bug that you once again demonstrated total inability to solve!

Addicted
    This bug is back again. My starting 11 and subs all had superb or on fire morale. One reserve player had not. The game was not counted for the “Start 6 matches with both starting line-up and subs on superb morale” Special Sponsor task.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    This bug is back again. My starting 11 and subs all had superb or on fire morale. One reserve player had not. The game was not counted for the “Start 6 matches with both starting line-up and subs on superb morale” Special Sponsor task.
    Hi Guido, sorry to hear that. As mentioned in the task description, only the morale of the starting line-up and subs should count towards the task progress. If that wasn't the case for you, please share this report with our support team along with your Manager ID through the "?" in-game. They'll be able to look into it further and assist you.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Guido, sorry to hear that. As mentioned in the task description, only the morale of the starting line-up and subs should count towards the task progress. If that wasn't the case for you, please share this report with our support team along with your Manager ID through the "?" in-game. They'll be able to look into it further and assist you.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25
    Why would I do that? Nobody reacts on my posts at the in-game help.

Every player can test this himself. Last time, the bug was fixed in a day after people complained here on this forum. Now is day 3 of the season already. It is about time for a fix now.