Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sinany03

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Start 3 matches with bonuses at max

Start 3 matches with bonuses at max

Hey all,

Maybe I'm misreading this, I have all 4 team bonuses at 10% and all player 'TP BONUS' at 10 for games but don't get anything for this special sponsor target.

This is for all matches, today I had 5 - Football Association, League, Friendly Championship, Friendly Championship, Super League - always maxed on bonuses but nothing registers.

Thanks all,

Gobobo

Back of the net!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi Gobobo, thanks for reporting this!

Can you please send me a PM with your Manager ID when you get a chance? We'd like to look into this.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Gobobo, thanks for reporting this!

Can you please send me a PM with your Manager ID when you get a chance? We'd like to look into this.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25
    Hey thanks, how do I find that?

All the best,

Gobobo

Back of the net!

Apprentice
    It also happened to me.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Thanks for the quick reply, Gobobo.

You can find your Manager ID in-game by opening Settings (the button in the bottom left corner of the menu) and checking the Social Accounts column.
    Once you have it, send me a private message here so we can have a look.

Many thanks,
    Taliyah25

Hi Taliyah,

I sent a PM. I woke up this morning and 1 Super League match overnight has registered, are only SL matches included?

Best,

Gobobo

Back of the net!

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    Hi Taliyah,

I sent a PM. I woke up this morning and 1 Super League match overnight has registered, are only SL matches included?

Best,

Gobobo
    Hi Gobobo, thanks a lot for the info and patience!

The team has double checked this task and it applies to all matches. To make progress on it, both the starting lineup and subs need to have their individual and team training bonuses maxed out. This of course applies to all 4 types of training bonuses. Progress on this task is not registered when starting lineup and substitute players don't meet all of these criteria, which was the case in all reports we've seen so far in this regard. Please make sure your squad (subs included) has both bonuses maxed out before the next match. Hope this helps!

Good luck with the task and on the field,
    Taliyah25

Addicted
    The team has double checked this task and it applies to all matches. To make progress on it, both the starting lineup and subs need to have their individual and team training bonuses maxed out. This of course applies to all 4 types of training bonuses.
    It doesn’t say anything about subs in the description. Please be clear in the wording of tasks for the next season, as this specific task has not been the only one that is misleading players.

Also, I (and several others in the forum) can confirm that not ALL matches count towards this task. Association matches did not apply while the King of King event matches did, for example. So please stop misleading people in the forum, too.
    Gobobo likes this.

I am having the same problem

Hi Gobobo, thanks a lot for the info and patience!

The team has double checked this task and it applies to all matches. To make progress on it, both the starting lineup and subs need to have their individual and team training bonuses maxed out. This of course applies to all 4 types of training bonuses. Progress on this task is not registered when starting lineup and substitute players don't meet all of these criteria, which was the case in all reports we've seen so far in this regard. Please make sure your squad (subs included) has both bonuses maxed out before the next match. Hope this helps!

Good luck with the task and on the field,
    Taliyah25
    Why don't you guys learn to be a bit more specific. This happens too often. Do some critical thinking and foresee these issues prior to it happening. The same thing happens with the free token bonuses quite often.