Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: special sponsor is gone

Apprentice

special sponsor is gone

what is this?

What?
    Im not yét get reward

Same here, fix this asap because we're in last day of season.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Hi Managers, thank you for reporting this!

This issue has been fixed. You should be able to access your Special Sponsor now. We apologise for this inconvenience.

Have a great last day of the Season,
    Taliyah25

It's back yes. But Tasks I completed when it wasn't visible aren't reflecting. I added two youth coaches and a player reached 80% potential, but those respective tasks aren't available to claim.
    Last edited by FlyingGiraffe12; 08-15-2020 at 06:18 AM. Reason: typo

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    I'm sorry to hear that, FlyingGiraffe12. Please share those details with our support team through the "?" in-game and they'll look into it and assist you as soon as possible.

Once again, apologies for this inconvenience.

Best regards,
    Taliyah25

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that, FlyingGiraffe12. Please share those details with our support team through the "?" in-game and they'll look into it and assist you as soon as possible.

Once again, apologies for this inconvenience.

Best regards,
    Taliyah25
    Have the same issue. Last game hasn’t counted and therefor couldn’t claim 3 tasks I would’ve finished.
    These three taskrewards would’ve resulted into the price of (amongst others) a training, which in turn would get me 2 other tasks finished.
    For the remaining part I might’ve had the tokens to complete the entire special sponsorship.

My single player above 130% isn’t gonna make 2 assists against my final (way better) opponent. Even if I’m able to finish these tasks in the final game, there might not be time anymore to claim rewards and all due to the upcoming season change. Next to this, I’m already losing time training the 3 new players I would’ve been rewarded.

The Support team you’re referring to, responds within 48 hours time. I need this fixed a.s.a.p. though.

This is my first season, and the 2nd bug thusfar. The 0 attendance bug (keep reinstalling the game: doesn’t help) being the first.
    Your bugs are ruining my experience!

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Administrator
    We are really sorry that this issue affected your Special Sponsor progression and experience, Deukswy.
    Our support team will handle these tickets timely and they will get back to you as soon as possible having in mind the new Special Sponsor arrives tomorrow. Please Please forward the details you shared with us here to them via the "?" in-game. For any further questions, feel free to write back to me.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25

Deukswy friend,
    You will have a lot bitter experiences to endure in this game so don’t let the dissatisfaction get to you. You need to spend more real money in order to sweeten your experience when win trophies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Addicted
    1st day of the new season and ..... surprise!

The special sponsor has gone once again.

As to be expected, more bugs arise.

special sponsor is gone-68f7d417-4e40-43ff-9ff4-25a99d4393c3.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast