Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Daily Update Issues - August 18 - No League Table; Condition Reset

Rookie

Daily Update Issues - August 18 - No League Table; Condition Reset

After loading the latest update, my daily reset time and rest schedule was moved back one hour. Also, all of my players reset to 99% rest and I still need 4 training sessions for my next match, even though I had done them prior to the update installation. The time I reset each new day is significant so please help.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Boanerges View Post
    After loading the latest update, my daily reset time and rest schedule was moved back one hour. Also, all of my players reset to 99% rest and I still need 4 training sessions for my next match, even though I had done them prior to the update installation. The time I reset each new day is significant so please help.
    Yes. Same goes to me

train hard, play smart

Same here.Daily Update Issues - August 18 - No League Table; Condition Reset-screenshot_20200817-211159_top-eleven.jpg

Dreamer
    same here

Addicted
    My condition boost time did not change but everyone was up to 99%. And I did some training to increase my training bonuses to 10%, but the notification for “need 2 more sessions” didn’t change. Must be visual, so I’m not going to bother.

Still, if I had known the conditions would be increased to 99%, I would train my whole team to exhaustion
    Danilin65 likes this.

Rookie
    I can't finish the training request 2 times now, even I have train my players over 2 times...
    It's something different from other guys, my condition didn't recover to 99% after training...
    Level 21
    League Won: 13
    Champions League: 8
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 11
    Super Cup: 8

81.53% winning rate
    44 games winning streak

Addicted

top eleven league matches aren't showing up at all

guys need help with the league plz....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dreamer

daily reset didn't happen.

Hello my daily reset didn't happen. as a result my league table isn't available yet. also the training boost haven't dropped. the reset suppose to happen around 1AM GMT. now its 2:54am GMT
    Horcrux likes this.

Condition didn't increase overnight

This morning I logged into the phone app, Daily Gifts are there, scout has found new players, 8 new players in youth academy, but the condition of all my players is the same as it was when I did the last training 15 hours ago. It should be 30% higher for them now.

Back of the net!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    Hello my daily reset didn't happen. as a result my league table isn't available yet. also the training boost haven't dropped. the reset suppose to happen around 1AM GMT. now its 2:54am GMT
    I've got the same issue

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast