Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Daily Update Issues - August 18 - No League Table; Condition Reset

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #51
    Hi Managers,

Back again with another update. The issue with Cup fixtures has now been fixed and all should appear normally now. Please log in once again and you should be seeing all tournament brackets properly.

Thanks once again for the quick reports and for your patience while we solved these issues. Apologies for the frustration caused.

SausyFC
    milpol and hudai like this.

HI Guys
    since Sunday im not able to connect (from any platform) to the game...
    i sent few emails to support but no answer yet...
    in the meantime i was kicked out from the league cup...
    after 8 season and lots of effort in time spent (a lot) and money (not much)
    it will be really pity if I cant get through anymore...im depressed

Addicted
    Are game time in cups fixed? I have a home game at 02.29 AM and hence 3 games in one day but only 1 game the day before. Shouldn't the cup game be moved back? I haven't seen 3 games in one day during the 5 seasons I've been active. And definitely not had any home games at such unholy time. Isn't the purpose with home games to have them during non sleeping hours?
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-18-2020 at 11:12 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Are game time in cups fixed? I have a home game at 02.29 AM and hence 3 games in one day but only 1 game the day before. Shouldn't the cup game be moved back? I haven't seen 3 games in one day during the 5 seasons I've been active. And definitely not had any home games at such unholy time. Isn't the purpose with home games to have them during non sleeping hours?
    I've had days with 5 games and often they're in the early hours. Not ideal but what are ya gonna do?

Back of the net!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    I've had days with 5 games and often they're in the early hours. Not ideal but what are ya gonna do?
    Didn't know that. As I said, I've only played for 5 seasons and never experienced it. Just thought there's plenty of time to squeeze in the game the prior day. But I got my answer, it is what it is. Thanks.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    I am one of the least affected from these issues but I want to say this:

It’s just amazing how an update that is mainly meant for a thousandth edition of the Tour challenge messes up with so many things in the game. I have the impression that Nordeus is not a good company to work for, which causes all talented coders/programmers to leave the company so they are left with a bunch of amateurs

Apprentice
    Hi, since the bug with the league table, has everyone been getting there daily allowance of free rest video adds?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456