Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New bug ! League games disappearing from fixture list

Dreamer

New bug ! League games disappearing from fixture list

for the past 2 days the upcoming league game disappears from my fixture list and also the upcoming league game of friends. a log out and log in is necessary each time for the games to re-appear. even after playing my league game when i check my fixture list the game isn't there and once again i have to log out and back in again to see it. i'm really surprised that nobody else has reported this issue yet. my friends in asso said they can't find my next league game. everyone has to log out and back in again. it's really annoying

Famous
    Same. Also friends list has matches missing which will show up on the now playing list only.
    minamino likes this.

Addicted
    No, it's not disappearing. Just a minor bug that incoming/last matches are sometimes monitoring at the bottom of the fixture list.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    No, it's not disappearing. Just a minor bug that incoming/last matches are sometimes monitoring at the bottom of the fixture list.
    a minor bug ? that our upcoming match appears in our fixture list at the end of week 4 ? a minor bug ? lol. what about friends upcoming league games ? they totally disappear and do not appear anyway so this is no minor bug.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    a minor bug ? that our upcoming match appears in our fixture list at the end of week 4 ? a minor bug ? lol. what about friends upcoming league games ? they totally disappear and do not appear anyway so this is no minor bug.
    Yes, minor bug. It's still visible at least if you scroll down to the bottom of the fixture page. Well, i'm not certain about the friends fixture, but i haven't realised something that bothered me too much.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 09-19-2020 at 05:26 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Yes, minor bug. It's still visible at least if you scroll down to the bottom of the fixture page. Well, i'm not certain about the friends fixture, but i haven't realised something that bothered me too much.
    That's ok then. A minor bug that hasn't bothered you too much.

How about a reply from Nordeus?
    minamino likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    That's ok then. A minor bug that hasn't bothered you too much.

How about a reply from Nordeus?
    @altiplano sometimes moderators/admin transform into hide n seek champions of the world. they are great at that game

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Sorry to hear about this. It's just a visual glitch. We're passing it on to the team. Thank you for reporting.