Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tapjoy ads slow to play

Tapjoy ads slow to play

As a general rule, Tapjoy ads are the only ads that will freeze 4 seconds in and then (usually) recover to allow me to finish watching & claim the reward. The other ad companies seem to be working fine. This particular one finished, but one ad a couple of days ago failed to even load, causing me to force shut down the app & restart.

Please reach out to the ad rep to see what can be done about fixing this. Thanks.Tapjoy ads slow to play-screenshot_20200926-053908_top-eleven.jpg

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks for this report Bonjon, we will check it out.

Do you know if this started recently? If there is a time period you can identify that will help us investigate.

SausyFC

Thanks for looking into this; I appreciate it.

I'd say it started about 3 nights ago (9/23 2030 CDT). Until that point I hadn't even analyzed what company was delivering the ads. I didn't want to approach tech support without having some solid evidence.

Tapjoy tends to air more real life ads (convenience stores, furniture stores, pharmaceutical ads) than "download this app" ads.

The other companies I've seen (IronSource, adchoices) haven't lagged or froze.

Thanks again.