Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: free rests not working

free rests not working

hello,
    can some1 help me? i have problems with ads i cant see ads at all, i dont see button to click on for ads at all.
    does anyone has that problem? i lost like 50 greens for 2 days and cant rest my players.. that totally ruining my will to play this game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails free rests not working-topelevven.jpg   free rests not working-topeleven.jpg  

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by petar96 View Post
    hello,
    can some1 help me? i have problems with ads i cant see ads at all, i dont see button to click on for ads at all.
    does anyone has that problem? i lost like 50 greens for 2 days and cant rest my players.. that totally ruining my will to play this game.
    You are not alone. No free boosters available from ads for a while now. Maybe Nordeus wants us to buy boosters with tokens now. It’s all about the money. This is their disclaimer from the Helpdesk:

Number of videos available may vary on a daily basis and it can happen sometimes that you don’t have access to any video. We can't guarantee that there will be videos available to you at all times.
    We understand your team demands resources but please note that no Manager is entitled to have videos available. We advise you to keep visiting the app as videos may be available for you some time in the future.
    In addition to option of getting booster packages directly in the Shop, we'd like to remind you that you can get some free currencies as a daily login gift, a gift from your friends, after a match or your FA tournaments. Also, we constantly tend to innovate the game and include diverse live events where rewards include boosters, so besides having fun and various opponents, you can also get great rewards.

im done with this game for sure now

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Are you still experiencing this?