Thread: level 11 meets level 10 in the super league.

level 11 meets level 10 in the super league.

This is what happened recently, I met the FORLENELF club in the semi-final of the super league. I lost and it was quite surprising that the opposing club I faced was a level below me, level 10. and I am currently level 11. isn't every opponent's quality should be lower if you meet me in a super league game and this is not from the event. should be able to win the match in this semifinal. and I want to sue for compensation, this is really disappointing. I have checked the clubs participating in the super league are level 11 and only this club is level 10.level 11 meets level 10 in the super league.-screenshot-12-.jpglevel 11 meets level 10 in the super league.-screenshot-13-.jpg

This is commonplace.

You will sometimes see teams from +1 or -1 level depending on their team quality.

As for compensation, I think you will be disappointed but here is a tip for free, check the opposing team and individual player quality and attributes and not just their star rating or level

Good luck and all the best going forward.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    This is commonplace.

You will sometimes see teams from +1 or -1 level depending on their team quality.

As for compensation, I think you will be disappointed but here is a tip for free, check the opposing team and individual player quality and attributes and not just their star rating or level

Good luck and all the best going forward.
    This doesn't make sense, the rule is to level up at least my team is above the opposing team but this is almost equivalent to the quality of my team. At least the opposing players have to lose 1 star against my team because my league is level 11 and the opponent is only 10.
    THE REGULATIONS IN THE GAME BUT BROKEN BY THE GAME ITSELF. THIS IS UNFAIR, WHAT KIND OF STUPID GAME IS.
    I STILL WANT TO COMPENSATION TO DISQUALIFY THE FORENELF CLUB.

All I can do is suggest that you write to support then. I’m not sure what kind of compensation you’re after because it won’t change the result.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

This had me laughing a bit. But in reality his team is +20% which u can’t see from a level up. He is 118%. And playing u as a 98%.

You actually have an advantage being a level higher so good effort on his part if he managed to beat all the +1 level players. If you are up in arms because of a lower level player, imagine those facing higher level opponents.