Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Tour of Three Kings - Event Joining/Visibility Issue

Tour of Three Kings - Event Joining/Visibility Issue

The Tournee event has started today. I can't open the event. By comparison, the Sniper Challenge and Social Championship open normally. Do you have the same problem?

https://imgur.com/a/Pq1OIbK

Edit: Post to be deleted. After about 40 minutes of waiting, everything works
    Last edited by majki201; 01-06-2021 at 10:01 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by majki201 View Post
    The Tournee event has started today. I can't open the event. By comparison, the Sniper Challenge and Social Championship open normally. Do you have the same problem?

https://imgur.com/a/Pq1OIbK

Edit: Post to be deleted. After about 40 minutes of waiting, everything works
    I have the same problem too what's wrong

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

We had an issue with the challenge kick-off however it has been fixed now and you should be able to play the challenge as usual. Please restart the app and let me know if that helps. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
    piro.meng likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

We had an issue with the challenge kick-off however it has been fixed now and you should be able to play the challenge as usual. Please restart the app and let me know if that helps. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
    It worked

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

The three Kings event - friendly match

Every friendly i do is showing only the result 3-0 i can't watch the game i didn't got reward nothing.
    I play with 80% team on event three kings . And 1st stage is 102% how I can win?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A515F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I won 1st and can't claim reward WHAT THE HECK IS GOIN ON IN THIS GAME

I pay every moth 30 euro for this scam game

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

Man is not working I win 1st and can't claim reward . Also many issues I see in my app . Friendly reward or matches don't work .....

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

We are very sorry about this. We're experiencing some performance issues at the moment and our team si working on fixing the issue. Thank you for your understanding.

I will get back to you as soon as we have more updates.
    Jesuisklyng likes this.

I also have some problems. In the 4 level, I had to play the match twice. At level 6, I won the game 0:1 and still had to play match it again.
    The second time there was a draw and penalty kicks, after which my entire application crashed.
    At the moment I can't enter the tournament at all and I have to pay extra tokens even though I won Stage 6 on the first try.
    I won all my games consecutively and I have the status of a "loser".

https://imgur.com/a/ZE53qnK

MY ID: -8645654984369817407
    Last edited by majki201; 01-06-2021 at 01:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast