Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 82
Like Tree32Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Video problems - Problemas nos videos

  1. #41
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    34
    I have again big problems with video watching. Videos are not loading. Please help

  2. #42
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    When watching ads my phone screen goes completely black, goes black and bricks, freezes mid-ad, or disconnects from the game completely. I spend 20 minutes trying to watch apps and have to unload and load the game a dozens times, getting all of the annoying messages at start up every time.
    Had you restart your phone. Might be restating and clearing cache could solve your problem.

  3. #43
    Dreamer Vuslanot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Antarctica, with penguins and seals.
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1989 View Post
    Had you restart your phone. Might be restating and clearing cache could solve your problem.
    Dude, you are quoting a very old post, plus as I told, if you do it quite often, the ads become unavailable for us for quite a few time. Do not clear your caches. These things happened us frequently back then. Just wait for a fix from the Nords’ side.

  4. #44
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel_811 View Post
    Good afternoon,
    I want to inform you since yesterday (last update) the daily videos are very slow.
    Some advertisements that don't even open.
    others that make the app very slow, to the point that "connection failure" appears.

    I always clean the cache, etc ... it's a bug within the game

    The "Lords Mobile" ads do not open, then the application will be slow.

    At the end of the year until the last week it was super fast, even though the announcement of "Lords Mobile" was not opening, it still counted the suitcases ... Now it is, as in the old way, super slow .. .
    in the old days


    Analyze this bug, thanks
    I also have trouble not seeing videos and its icon has been blacked out to get condition.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  5. #45
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    you are doing yourself no favours by changing your ad id 50 times. you'll end up getting blocked by the advertisers. by the way there are no other reports of problems with ads at the moment so it seems your problem lies elsewhere
    What should we do to get out of the block and be able to see the ads again?

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  6. #46
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaternet View Post
    What should we do to get out of the block and be able to see the ads again?

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    I think you have to contact Support or Admin. I think if you're playing game on Mobile Carrier then switch to WIFI network and check there is ad available for you or not if you're using WIFI network switch to Sim Data to check the same might be switching sort out your problem.

  7. #47
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    29
    This is obviously a big problem, I have also posted about not getting the rewards for videos. Perhaps everyone should be given 50 free rests as a gesture of goodwill, that seems fair for the wasted time.
    Manuel_81 likes this.

  8. #48
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    86
    Now any bugs there is in the game, always bugs the daily videos??????

    Yesterday there was that bug on Facebook, today I'm having difficulty watching the videos

    I know, people complain about it today

  9. #49
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by onionjoe76 View Post
    This is obviously a big problem, I have also posted about not getting the rewards for videos. Perhaps everyone should be given 50 free rests as a gesture of goodwill, that seems fair for the wasted time.
    50? no, i think they should remove the ads timer for a while, then put it back after they fix the issue.

  10. #50
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel_81 View Post
    Now any bugs there is in the game, always bugs the daily videos??????

    Yesterday there was that bug on Facebook, today I'm having difficulty watching the videos

    I know, people complain about it today
    yeah, watching 10 but only get 1 booster... dear oh dear, what a waste of time.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast