Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: match not ending properly

Dreamer

match not ending properly

my last CL is not ending properly. had to reload the game. also didn't receive any rests pack from sub or moral booster or treatment pack from the match.

match not ending properly-bug.jpg
    match not ending properly-bug1.jpg

result not shown after refresh.
    match not ending properly-bug3.jpg
    match not ending properly-bug4.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails match not ending properly-bug3.jpg  
    Last edited by hudai; 02-02-2021 at 09:46 AM.

Dreamer
    also it didn't decrease player condition. i have another tough league match soon. hope the game won't screw me up for showing false condition.

match not ending properly-bug2.jpg

Addicted
    Same here. 6-0 result is not showing and player’s condition is 99%. Restarting the game does not help.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    We're looking into this at the moment. Thank you for your patience guys.
    hudai likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    We're looking into this at the moment. Thank you for your patience guys.
    You do not seem to get it, due to your official statement in the closed thread. The match reports will come later and the league table not being updated is not important for now. What is important, is that the player’s condition is not updated after these games. Will there be a condition drop when a fix is pushed, or can we start training our players from 99%?

Addicted
    I got a troll result thanks to this issue. It's similar with that:

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...available.html

match not ending properly-20210202_143248.jpg

Addicted
    The problem seems to be “fixed” now. In a Nordeus-like way, that is.

My players dropped their condition. Not - in retrospect - at the moment the game ended, but at the time of the “fix”. Now my players lost their 6% condition gain, which they should have received between the time of the game end and the time of the “fix”. Therefore, I have to rest my players using 11 greens to get them fit for the next game.

Will we receive a compensation for this? As I stated, I think 11 greens would be fair.

Dreamer
    its not fully fixed yet had a league match 10-15 min after the fix was pushed. no match report for that match. and yah didn't get the 6% condition either so had to invest 11 rest packs and play the match with low 90 condition and managed to draw in a league title contender match.
    match not ending properly-bug5.jpg
    match not ending properly-bug6.jpg

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

The issue has now been fixed and players' conditions should be updated accordingly.

The match report for the matches might not be visible still until the next match is played or a daily update happens.

Thank you for your feedback and patience while we tackled this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

The issue has now been fixed and players' conditions should be updated accordingly.

The match report for the matches might not be visible still until the next match is played or a daily update happens.

Thank you for your feedback and patience while we tackled this.
    will have to wait for the daily update then as my last match was played after the fix was pushed and no report for that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast