Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: King Of Kings - Visibility/Performance Issues - 6 Feb

Rookie
    So much for something being ‘oven ready’. That’s an 1.5 hours lost - if this was real football the game would be abandoned and played at another time.
    GoDenjoGo and HeavensAAA like this.

Rookie
    Unbelievable. Still not fixed.

Event appeared. Managed to play 1 game and surprise surprise,its disappeared right after I played it again!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #24
    Hi Managers,

The team is continuing to look into issues caused by the event launch. We will keep you posted with news as we have it. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

SausyFC

Pro
    1.5 hours not fixed.

In corporate terms, both the project management team and IT support teams would have been dismissed with immediate notice.

In TE terms - is there something happened? Oh, really? Lemme take a look first and you all wait as usual. Lol
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Event King of King's is missing wtf
    Every time when nordeus bring new event is problem with conection or missing event. Like some kids age 10 work there.

Poslano sa mog SM-A217F koristeći Tapatalk

Rookie
    When you fix it in 3am central european time, who cares!

When event eventually does start, will games that people have managed to play still count? Or will whole event start over again.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Managers,

The team is continuing to look into issues caused by the event launch. We will keep you posted with news as we have it. Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

SausyFC
    Every time you have same problem with same event. Are you kidding me. I think that you have to much amater worker there. I was send massage on support and i must wait answer 48 hours are you joking??? Do you think that we are idiots, never ever i didnt get any help from you on forum or support.

Poslano sa mog SM-A217F koristeći Tapatalk

Rookie
    That’s the opportunity to play two games gone. The first day of games should now be free to play if there is any fairness, of course, if money rules, you will have to try and catch up by spending tokens. Another issue, if individuals managed to play games prior to the issue(s) they have a distinct advantage over everyone else!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast