Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RaiKo
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Thread: DL/DR players are not able to assist players from flanks.

Addicted

DL/DR players are not able to assist players from flanks.

It's very strange how come you never mentioned this bug before. As i remembered, it's broken at least for 5-6 months. It's not possible to see assists by right/left back players while they're dribbling on both flanks in live highlights. All cross passes are going out. Of course i know live visuals don't really reflect the reality what's happening in the match simulation. But i'm sure it was working before.

DL/DR players are not able to assist players from flanks.-psx_20210310_191030.jpg
    Kozuki team likes this.

Pro
    Yes, fullbacks hardly assist at all, and that also applies to wide midfielders too.

Wide midfielders could do a bit better when their passing and crossing attributes reach 130% (vs opponents quality around 90%). That’s also why I have both first-choice 130%+ ML/AML(R) having passing & crossing of 180%+ to keep creating those cross&score chances. Also why sub wide midfielders only train with fast counter attacks whenever conditions available for training is 4%+.

Personally, I train players with only central roles or wide flank roles, with the exception of AM having all 3 AM roles (best attacker to exploit opponent’s weakest area), so that’s why I tend to give a down-arrow to fullbacks to minimise them joining attacks and waste crossing chances. Their presence and positioning on the flank do increase attacking frequency on the flank when we put extra bodies to overload.
    RaiKo likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Yes, fullbacks hardly assist at all, and that also applies to wide midfielders too.
    Fullbacks( DL, DL/DC, DR, DR/DC or DL/DC/DR) cannot assist from the wings except for the set piece. It's not possible at the moment, it's 100% broken. You can monitor the bug from the same copy/paste ****ty animations all passes going out without exception.

What's the point of developing fullback's cross passing skills when you can't call this game as a football game? Sorry i cannot do this while a fullback isn't doing anything in the game.

Last edited by RaiKo; 03-12-2021 at 11:53 AM.
    HeavensAAA likes this.