Thread: daily Videos

Rookie

daily Videos

Good afternoon Nordeus,
    I come to communicate that the daily videos are not doing well.
    A person sees about 7 or 8 videos, then there is no more, we have to leave the game and re-enter, and there are 7 or 8 more, then there is no more
    Conclusion, we have to leave and enter the game many times, to see all the videos.

I've cleared everything, cache, application data, etc etc ....
    I have information that many people complain about the same ...
    See what's going on ....
    thanks

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel_81 View Post
    Good afternoon Nordeus,
    I come to communicate that the daily videos are not doing well.
    A person sees about 7 or 8 videos, then there is no more, we have to leave the game and re-enter, and there are 7 or 8 more, then there is no more
    Conclusion, we have to leave and enter the game many times, to see all the videos.

I've cleared everything, cache, application data, etc etc ....
    I have information that many people complain about the same ...
    See what's going on ....
    thanks
    There is a 24-hour limit to each video ad, so if we may have paused or experience delays in the previous day when viewing some ads, it will then lead to similar time delays in the following days.

Best practice is do all unstorables (conditions recovery for most; money for lower levels) and then storables for greens. All in 1 go, ideally. Then each day we would only experience a 1-minute delay (because each of the ads can only be loaded at the next minute in the following day).
    [Exception is the 1 standalone unstorable available shortly after refresh or around our wake-up time for tpb maintenance]

Hope it helps.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.