Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By A AAbo Fifagifter
  • 1 Post By Christian Karlsson

Thread: Tournament Awards

Tournament Awards

Hello league 1 My friend finished the 440K Money Comes Money Comes Ranked 2.oldu 2.20Milyon would like to correct this problem!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't understand to much what are you saying, you are talking about CUP?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I'm in the league 1 I've paid 440K

friend 2 2:20 million was paid to him! did you know?

Hey!
    This is wierd, kinda what "Semih" is saying:

I won the lvl 1 last season and today i played a CUP game and won 0-3, i recieved 30K.
    Here´s the wierd thing, my friend finished 4th last season lvl 1 and he won his CUP game today with 1-3, he got 100K.....
    Even worse, my OTHER friend won his lvl 1 and he also won his CUP game today 1-4 but he got >2M...?!?!?

Wtf?

Ok 2 answear my own Q, it´s all because the randomness of how good everybodys team are. My friend is lvl 2 same as me his cup have lvl 5,6,7,8 in it, that´s why there´s 1M (corrected) for the first game, cause he´s not gonna go so far with that competition...
    Me on the other hand only got 30K from the first game, that cause nobody in my cup is higher than lvl 2 and the average total points is like 14. Huge difference, i wish there were better balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Karlsson View Post
    Hey!
    This is wierd, kinda what "Semih" is saying:

I won the lvl 1 last season and today i played a CUP game and won 0-3, i recieved 30K.
    Here´s the wierd thing, my friend finished 4th last season lvl 1 and he won his CUP game today with 1-3, he got 100K.....
    Even worse, my OTHER friend won his lvl 1 and he also won his CUP game today 1-4 but he got >2M...?!?!?

Wtf?
    That is because the cups have different levels. Some cups are with low-ranked teams and some with good teams. If you play in levell 2 and meet a level 11 team you get more then when you meet a level 3 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Karlsson View Post
    Ok 2 answear my own Q, it´s all because the randomness of how good everybodys team are. My friend is lvl 2 same as me his cup have lvl 5,6,7,8 in it, that´s why there´s 1M (corrected) for the first game, cause he´s not gonna go so far with that competition...
    Me on the other hand only got 30K from the first game, that cause nobody in my cup is higher than lvl 2 and the average total points is like 14. Huge difference, i wish there were better balance.
    I've left this suugetion in the suggestion part of the forum. It should be more balanced.
    Christian Karlsson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by A AAbo Fifagifter View Post
    I've left this suugetion in the suggestion part of the forum. It should be more balanced.
    Nice hope they do something about it. I have a pretty good chance of getting a title/trophy in my cup, he got none. He got lucky the first game cause he VS a lvl 2 team and won but there´s like 2 other non lvl 5,6,7,8 team left exept him. He got his million thou. I can get 840K total if i win the final but hey, i can get a trophy =)
    A AAbo Fifagifter likes this.