Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG
  • 1 Post By hitman0013

Thread: One of the special sponsor tasks is bugged?

One of the special sponsor tasks is bugged?

Is the special sponsor task "Youngster Promoter" bugged?
    I started a league match with 3 players who are 19 or younger in first line-up and 2 18y-o players in subs. But I did not get the task progress.
    Last season, the task worked if there are 4 players who are 19 or younger in first line-up and subs.
    I am quite sure the task is the same one as last season.

Quote Originally Posted by kyankyan123 View Post
    Is the special sponsor task "Youngster Promoter" bugged?
    I started a league match with 3 players who are 19 or younger in first line-up and 2 18y-o players in subs. But I did not get the task progress.
    Last season, the task worked if there are 4 players who are 19 or younger in first line-up and subs.
    I am quite sure the task is the same one as last season.
    Works for me. All 4 19 and below in starting lineup
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 05-04-2021 at 05:58 AM.
    kyankyan123 likes this.

Rookie
    Its not a bug- all 4 players have to be starting lineup!
    kyankyan123 likes this.

Yea, I put 4 19 or younger players in starting line-up in today league match and it worked.
    But, if you might not know, in all previous seasons, I was able to complete by putting total of 4 19 or younger in both starting and reserves.
    I think they correct it properly to the task.
    No problem with the task. My apologies.
    Last edited by kyankyan123; 05-04-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Rookie
    Yea, I put 4 19 or younger players in starting line-up in today league match and it worked.
    But, if you might not know, in all previous seasons, I was able to complete by putting total of 4 19 or younger in both starting and reserves.
    I think they correct it properly to the task.
    No problem with the task. My apologies.
    In previous seasons this worked no matter where the players were - they didn't have to be in starting lineup and even not in subs, having them in your team was enough for this task.

Now, if they have to be in starting lineup, I have a problem, as I have only one 18yo as a starter and other four 3* youngsters in the reserves

Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post
    In previous seasons this worked no matter where the players were - they didn't have to be in starting lineup and even not in subs, having them in your team was enough for this task.

Now, if they have to be in starting lineup, I have a problem, as I have only one 18yo as a starter and other four 3* youngsters in the reserves
    If your next opponent is weak, you could use them in starting line-up and, sub-out just after the match starts.
    Or else, just let them play if your are winning.
    Last edited by kyankyan123; 05-04-2021 at 03:17 PM.

Rookie
    If your next opponent is weak, you could use them in starting line-up and, sub-out just after the match starts.
    Or else, just let them play if your are winning.
    Yes I already did that two times, I need one more, but there are no week opponents in next few days, so I'll have to take some risk or wait