Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Player stats not showing

Player stats not showing

Hi,
    Ive been playing a few weeks now but I've noticed that one of my best players who I play pretty much every game is not showing any stats for 'league'
    He's scored a hattrick in a league match recently and probably my top scorer, maybe best in the league but none of this seems to count towards the 'top scorer' challenge. Some other players seem to have the same problem, but then I have most of my players working fine
    Team name is Mossington FC

Hope someone can help!

I have this exact problem and can't get an answer anywhere! I can't seem to find a way to submit this bug either.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Sorry to hear about this problem. Our team is looking into a fix at the moment. I will let you know as soon as we have more info.

Thank you for your patience.

Players status not updating for league goals comp. I’ve got same issue 😡😲

😳
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry to hear about this problem. Our team is looking into a fix at the moment. I will let you know as soon as we have more info.

Thank you for your patience.

Sorry to be impatient, but do we have any news on this? I still have the same issue with all players' league stats and I don't want to miss out on the top scorer challenge 😊