Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Manuel_81

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Opening Game Speed

Rookie

Opening Game Speed

Since the last update, on android, when we open, it takes longer to open time, the game. Sometimes the game doesn't even play.
    I've cleared everything, cache, app data, etc.
    Analyze this.
    Thanks
    jarharnamme likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hey Manuel_81,

Can you confirm which version of Top Eleven you have installed? Have you tried switching to a different Internet connection source?

If those steps and reinstalling the game didn't help, please send me your device details and Manager ID in a private message so we can look into it.

Thanks so much,
    Taliyah25

Rookie
    That's when I updated 2 days ago to the latest version (Top Eleven 11.18.1 - 15th of September)

yup the new version kinda stuck/hang when you open the game, need to minimize/switch to other apps and switch back to top11 in order for the game to run as usual, else it'll hang and whatever touch/swipe you did on your device do nothing on top11

edited: i sense this new stuck/hang in the latest and 2-3version before now (since the asso event) oh and i didnt use android like original poster but iOS on iPhone 6s & iPad air

Last edited by jarharnamme; 09-18-2021 at 06:56 AM.