Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Is this a bug or is this the max limit of green boosters some1 can have in Top11?

Is this a bug or is this the max limit of green boosters some1 can have in Top11?

Is this a bug or is this the max limit of green boosters some1 can have in Top11?-zam.jpg

Is this a bug or is this the max limit of green boosters someone can have in Top11?
    My friend ask me because he did fuktons of friendlies everyday and he say his greens got stuck at this number.
    Which prompt my question, how the F did he get that detail number because on mobile you can only see 10+ k not even the précised number?
    Which then he say, he see the actual number of his boosters using his laptop
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-05-2021 at 08:05 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zam.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	138038

Is this a bug or is this the max limit of green boosters someone can have in Top11?
    My friend ask me because he did fuktons of friendlies everyday and he say his greens got stuck at this number.
    Which prompt my question, how the F did he get that detail number because on mobile you can only see 10+ k not even the précised number?
    Which then he say, he see the actual number of his boosters using his laptop
    I think they use 16 bits signed integer to store boosters which has the maxium value of 32,767. Lol
    jarharnamme likes this.

Why would anyone store that many Greens anyway? You could power train your entire first 11 to 9* and comfortably have spares.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    why would anyone store that many greens anyway? You could power train your entire first 11 to 9* and comfortably have spares.
    hack...

Dreamer
    it is clearly a fraud cos he only has less than 2000 red packs. he would have a hell of alot more than that if something wasn't dodgy. i'm lvl 31 and have 11000 reds.
    Level 32

THE LIL FOOKERS

League Titles 25
    Champions Lge 20
    Cup Winners 19
    Super Cups 20

Last 7 seasons 7 quadruples on the trot !

Top Scorer SPEEDYFOOKER 1517 Goals / 780 Games

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    hack...
    You cannot hack the game as it is server-based. More likely a photoshop.
    jarharnamme likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    it is clearly a fraud cos he only has less than 2000 red packs. he would have a hell of alot more than that if something wasn't dodgy. i'm lvl 31 and have 11000 reds.
    I'm level 21 and have only 500 reds and 7000 greens. He is just someone who plays a lot of friendly matches and uses reds to heal injury players (or he spends on youth academy).

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    I am at level 23 with less than 2k red packs as well. I do a screenshot every season in my team showcase thread, nothing dodgy about the way i play. Having 11k reds at level 31 is considered more uncommon imo. Do you sell instead of heal?
    jarharnamme likes this.

Yeah 32.767 is indeed the max number of greens or any other booster you can obtain. I have a friend who was at the max number some time ago.
    For Token however it is unlimited as far as I know.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Why would anyone store that many Greens anyway? You could power train your entire first 11 to 9* and comfortably have spares.
    I don't know, I actually hate seeing this guy go friendly everyday 24/7.
    Then he show me this I was like, wtf did you collect all those greens rests for if you didn't use it?
    My guess is he's selling accounts. Funny thing is, this is his main account, it's connected to his real FB account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast