Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant see friends games

Cant see friends games

Not sure where to post this but, i have 4 in game friends but can only see games from 2 of them, and those 2 cant see me, so supposrting eachother is impossible, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

You can't fix this!
    You and your friends are on different game-servers.....
    Playing with team: Oranje

hi how are .. i mohamme from UAE " Abu dhabi "

actually i sow you are answer on one problem regarding " i cant see the matches for some of my friends " and you answer you cant fix this problem because of different servers , so if i want change my server its possible ? or the game manger they cant solve this problem ?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    No you can't change the server.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I have the same problem with a friend
    We give each other gifts but can't see the others game for support .
    Is it possible to be in different servers but can give gifts ?

Is it impossible to change server to be on the same server as your friends? Are you always on the same server? It doesn't change between seasons?

If this is the behavior.. It is a bug!! or at least a Feature request.. or else, we shuld be allow to add frends from someone who in the same server because it is totally useless if adding friends but unable to support them..

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Luqman Nawawi View Post
    If this is the behavior.. It is a bug!! or at least a Feature request.. or else, we shuld be allow to add frends from someone who in the same server because it is totally useless if adding friends but unable to support them..
    You are allowed to add friends from people in the same server. You can ask anyone in you league, champions league and cup to be your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    You are allowed to add friends from people in the same server. You can ask anyone in you league, champions league and cup to be your friend.
    I think you're confusing 'friends' with 'random people that you don't know and will never be able to meet but who play the same game as you and might sometimes offer a small in-game bonus'.
    We're talking about real people here, flesh and blood that you interact with without needing an electronic hook-up. For example, classmates at school, colleagues in an office. To be able to gather around your desk at the end of the day and exchange good-natured banter about the day's results. That's what this game is sadly lacking.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    I think you're confusing 'friends' with 'random people that you don't know and will never be able to meet but who play the same game as you and might sometimes offer a small in-game bonus'.
    We're talking about real people here, flesh and blood that you interact with without needing an electronic hook-up. For example, classmates at school, colleagues in an office. To be able to gather around your desk at the end of the day and exchange good-natured banter about the day's results. That's what this game is sadly lacking.
    I understand what the problem is but what do you think his comment " or else, we shuld be allow to add frends from someone who in the same server" means?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast