Thread: Player with paused position training does not increase during matches

Rookie

Player with paused position training does not increase during matches

I have a question. I have 2 18yo’s with a paused position training. I was just testing if they were fast trainers but didn’t really want them to gain an extra position

I am training the players and that is going well. However, when I use them in a match it seems like they never have any progress.
    Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Yeah I notice that too. Sometime I even see the position training point progresses in the match report. What I usually do is that I do a small training right after the match so that the player gets the training points converted into skills of the training drill.

Not sure if they are useful, I don't keep track of it thoroughly, but my impression is it helps.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nth678 View Post
    Yeah I notice that too. Sometime I even see the position training point progresses in the match report. What I usually do is that I do a small training right after the match so that the player gets the training points converted into skills of the training drill.

Not sure if they are useful, I don't keep track of it thoroughly, but my impression is it helps.
    Thanx mate! Gonna try that. Also contacted support about this

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk