Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By StarlingCF

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: blue pack increases = BLOCK THE GAME

Addicted

blue pack increases = BLOCK THE GAME

Freezes the game when the players' blue pack increases

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi,

Can you please elaborate a little bit more on what exactly is the issue? On what device does it happen? Does it happen every time when the number of your blue packs increases?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi,

Can you please elaborate a little bit more on what exactly is the issue? On what device does it happen? Does it happen every time when the number of your blue packs increases?
    When I increase the morale of the players, the game is blocked and it is necessary refreshing in the case of the computer or forced exit in the case of the my Galaxys21.
    It doesn't always happen, only from time to time, but it's crazy....to increase the morale of the reserves, i have to pass the headlines and increase them all at once from the home screen button.
    I use Galaxy s21 and Computer Chrome 8GB + Ryzen 5.

Thk You

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    When I increase the morale of the players, the game is blocked and it is necessary refreshing in the case of the computer or forced exit in the case of the my Galaxys21.
    It doesn't always happen, only from time to time, but it's crazy....to increase the morale of the reserves, i have to pass the headlines and increase them all at once from the home screen button.
    I use Galaxy s21 and Computer Chrome 8GB + Ryzen 5.

Thk You
    Thanks for the detailed information.

So, if I got it right, the game crashes when you try to increase the morale of a player, right?
    In any case, it would be great if you screen-recorded the issue and share it here, it would help a lot

Cheers.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Thanks for the detailed information.

So, if I got it right, the game crashes when you try to increase the morale of a player, right?
    In any case, it would be great if you screen-recorded the issue and share it here, it would help a lot

Cheers.
    So, if I got it right, the game crashes when you try to increase the morale of a player, right? = YES
    In any case, it would be great if you screen-recorded the issue and share it here, it would help a lot: I'll try

milpol likes this.