Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Game stats

Game stats

I'd like u to fix in game stats so they look a lil bit real at least. So i watch the game and have 2 shots but i scored 2 goals and hot one post so thas at least 3 shots....

Quote Originally Posted by cashek View Post
    I'd like u to fix in game stats so they look a lil bit real at least. So i watch the game and have 2 shots but i scored 2 goals and hot one post so thas at least 3 shots....
    is that shots or shots on target, if it hit post it isn't shot on target but it's a shot.
    nevertheless the highlights isn't really true/real at all in this top11 game. 99% of assists didn't count eventho the highlights clearly shows your player pass to the goalscorer before he scores.
    let's just say that nodeus troll you by showing a highlights of a try that hit the post whereas it never happen in top11 hence why the stats never counts
    (this is 1 of the eternal bugs that have been forwarded to top11 team since ice age but they never fixed at all)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-25-2021 at 07:14 AM.

VIP
    Once, my team scored 2 goals and had 2 shots saved... At the end, it said we had only 2 shots on target...
    cashek likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    is that shots or shots on target, if it hit post it isn't shot on target but it's a shot.
    nevertheless the highlights isn't really true/real at all in this top11 game. 99% of assists didn't count eventho the highlights clearly shows your player pass to the goalscorer before he scores.
    let's just say that nodeus troll you by showing a highlights of a try that hit the post whereas it never happen in top11 hence why the stats never counts
    (this is 1 of the eternal bugs that have been forwarded to top11 team since ice age but they never fixed at all)
    normal shot didnt count. yeah i agree with you. had that assist 130% player so i follow when he assist and he went with the ball back and a volley from first touch and goal but no assist was given made me disappointed in game aswell