Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fixtures not available

Addicted

Fixtures not available

When I login, I cannot see the next fixture (cup match). It showed earlier today.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    When I login, I cannot see the next fixture (cup match). It showed earlier today.
    Bug, due to the introduction of players with two abilities. SAME HERE

Dreamer
    same here and its also giving me connection error on Web version.

Apprentice
    Impossible to connect. Another problem. My team is at level 99 with 121%, but I find myself playing in the Champions League of level 100 teams for the most part with percentage of 180%. We would like me not to play anymore, we wouldn't do otherwise. I ask myself questions because one of these is friends with me and was not at all of this level. Last season. Did these players have the minus 20% ????

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hey Managers,

Thank you for reporting. We are aware of the performance issues and looking into resolving it. Apologies for the inconvenience. As soon as we have news, we'll update the thread.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25

Always at the top at Nordeus ! not a month without bug !

On PC I lose connection every few seconds, it is impossible to play or even train...

Apprentice
    Still impossible to play on PC, after a few seconds "connection error" No match displayed! Impossible to recruit, to train my players.
    What time is my cup match?

Me pasa lo mismo en mis dos cuentas...no puedo ver los partidos de copa ni de Champions....x favor solución pronto .....se puede ir la temporada al traste....ct x favor

No puedo ver mis partidos...

X favor solución rápida....no se cuándo tengo mis partidos...no me salen los horarios....en ninguna de mis dos cuentas.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast