Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Special Sponsor did't work

Special Sponsor did't work

I bought a premium card from a special sponsor. For few days, my tasks are not counted towards me. I did training with the whole team today, but the number of training sessions has not changed. I am 1 training short of the Team focused task and cannot complete it.

On the touch line task also does not work. I was present at my league matches and the result is still 1/3.

The prep master task is also not working and i have a score of 1/4. I spent on it my rest and morale boosters the result does not change.
    I have 3 games left by the end of the season and a serious threat that I will not complete these tasks.

I want a refund my money for a premium card.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Special Sponsor did't work-screenshot_20211229-214659_25beb177cff0a1a2471e080f2bdd1353.jpg  

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi Manager,

That's strange. Did the task progress update after you relogged in for those actions you said you completed? If not, please reach out to our support through the "?" option in game. They'll be able to look into it in detail and assist you.

Best,
    Taliyah25