Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Going minus in Tokens

Exclamation Going minus in Tokens

Hello,

Recently I purchased 220 tokens via topeleven.com - for 19.99 Euro - via paypal.
    I did not recieved any tokens, until 24 hours. Then I had -220 tokens. Yes, MINUS tokens. And I keep going minus every day. So right now I've got 209 tokens. For every token I recieve (daily from sponsorship and so on) it keeps going minus. I can not do any transfers or anything else without tokens, which means I can't play the game properly.

Last season I won the League and World Cup. Now im last in the league and losing games, because I can not make any transfers. I want to build a new team and so on, but it will be much harder.

I've contacted PayPal, still no answer.
    Also Top Eleven in the game, via the app, android. Still no answer. Where is the support?!

Any of you guys who can help me or have had the same issue?
    I've been playing this game since 2011, never had this kind of issue before.

Going minus in Tokens-ska%CC%88rmavbild-2022-04-02-kl.-12.40.10.png

/Hammarby IF, Sweden
    Last edited by Newmandyk; 04-02-2022 at 10:40 AM.

Addicted
    Yes, bug = refund wallet =]]

I have asked the Admins to look into this for you.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmandyk View Post
    Hello,

Recently I purchased 220 tokens via topeleven.com - for 19.99 Euro - via paypal.
    I did not recieved any tokens, until 24 hours. Then I had -220 tokens. Yes, MINUS tokens. And I keep going minus every day. So right now I've got 209 tokens. For every token I recieve (daily from sponsorship and so on) it keeps going minus. I can not do any transfers or anything else without tokens, which means I can't play the game properly.

Last season I won the League and World Cup. Now im last in the league and losing games, because I can not make any transfers. I want to build a new team and so on, but it will be much harder.

I've contacted PayPal, still no answer.
    Also Top Eleven in the game, via the app, android. Still no answer. Where is the support?!

Any of you guys who can help me or have had the same issue?
    I've been playing this game since 2011, never had this kind of issue before.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Skärmavbild 2022-04-02 kl. 12.40.10.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	139154

/Hammarby IF, Sweden
    Hi Manager,

Please check your Inbox when you get a chance, I've left you a direct message.

Thanks,
    Taliyah25