Thread: Second Jersey can not use

Dreamer

Second Jersey can not use

After the last update, my team can not wear their second jersey. Already change it to any colours available. What happen? Or is it just me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Second Jersey can not use-screenshot_20220425-112445.jpg  

VIP
    I assume opponents wear red, so it's jersey colour clash...

if you’re away team from the main/front page it’s shown what jersey you’ll worn in case yours clash with opponent’s home

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I assume opponents wear red, so it's jersey colour clash...
    Second Jersey can not use-screenshot_20220426-003028.jpg

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    if you’re away team from the main/front page it’s shown what jersey you’ll worn in case yours clash with opponent’s home
    It's a bit light blue, i think. Change it to another colour, still the same.

VIP
    Here, opponent's jersey is red and white (old jersey, will appear red)... It's "in clash" with black and orange jersey, made after 3D update... Stupidity par excellence...

Second Jersey can not use-1fyyyyyy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220426-003028.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	139282
    My guess is that you can't clash with the opponent home AND AWAY jersey too.
    I too have use other color that's different from opponent's home but somehow it keeps changing to 3rd color and then I choose some color different from my previous 2. and boom..!!! It's viable to use that 1.
    This game don't know how to differentiate home & away. Instead they bundled up them both & ask for the away team to use other color that didn't clash with Home team's home jersey & away jersey

Experienced the same, totally different colours yet i am told there is a clash in colours. I try changing it and it clashes with so many colours even though visually to me, they seem very different

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Here, opponent's jersey is red and white (old jersey, will appear red)... It's "in clash" with black and orange jersey, made after 3D update... Stupidity par excellence...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1fyyyyyy.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	139283
    So, red-white shirt clashes with black-orange shirt, but WHITE-green doesn't with WHITE-black shirt...

Second Jersey can not use-1fyyyyyyyyy.jpg