Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Training - multiple sets of drills 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x

Training - multiple sets of drills 5x, 10x, 20x, 40x

Hi Nordeus ... Please add an option in game to chose the number of times you want to run the same drill sequence , up to 40x (e.g. 40x 6x Video Analysis). It can maybe take longer to process as it needs to randomize/calculate the amount of rest packs needed, no problem.
    It is super anoying to run the same drill sequence 80 times then 7 times more other 7 drill sequences up to a total of like 560-600 times and that for a single player. It takes up to 5 hours per player to train him from 1/20% to 160-180%.
    For me it's not understandable how after so many seasons this feature is not present in the game.
    We should work smarter not waste countless hours to train a single player.
    Last edited by AndreiTE; 04-25-2022 at 05:32 PM.
    Polotoed, crisgr and senicro like this.

your suggestion is good but flawed & can be manipulated by managers.
    players only have 99% condition and you want to have it multiplied by many and it's kinda like make friendlies with 0% condition players.

i've suggested before but nobody listen to me. instead of having certain drills stapled with certain difficulty why not divide training into 3 parts; choose players, choose drills and choose difficulty (like the pre-morinho training drill)

now we can easily train certain skills with very hard difficulty that can save time, also we can choose which skill to train for that stupid "train all players 25x with maximum numbers of drill" instead of using the crappy very easy 3 choices from warm up, skill drill & video analysis.

managers cant manipulate (like GK drills or friendly 0%), easier for manager to train quickly and ofcourse my freaking brilliant idea will get ignore by nodeus from support, forum and everyone i pitching my idea.

Any product owner checking my legitimate question ?
    Last edited by AndreiTE; 04-28-2022 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Correction

First time I am reading this. If the game could calculate how many greens it would take to max out a particular skill set at 180 and I only needed to click proceed for deduction, it would be better than 3D. Imagine the time we would save powertraining players especially for very easy drills.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    First time I am reading this. If the game could calculate how many greens it would take to max out a particular skill set at 180 and I only needed to click proceed for deduction, it would be better than 3D. Imagine the time we would save powertraining players especially for very easy drills.
    You request something that makes no sense for game developer. It's very known to everyone in this sector, Game monitor on time of customers is important to ensure the increasingly healthy profits.

hence why my suggestion to add difficulty (before this only select player & drills) is viable & easier for nodeus to upgrade this tedious training drill we have right now.
    just by increasing the drills to very hard is also a plus. but ofcourse nobody interested with my idea.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    You request something that makes no sense for game developer. It's very known to everyone in this sector, Game monitor on time of customers is important to ensure the increasingly healthy profits.
    Good to know. I wasnt from this sector. However on the flipside, i must add that some players would give up based on the time required. Saving them this time might give them incentive to spend. If not spend, more effort might be put in into watching videos.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 04-29-2022 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Good to know. I wasnt from this sector. However on the flipside, i must add that some players would give up based on the time required. Saving them this time might give them incentive to spend. If not spend, more effort might be put in into watching videos.
    Exactly my point, I am rebuilding my team and need to grow 5 players from 1% to 160-180%.
    I do have the $ and the willingness to Invest in the rest packs.
    I will never have ~30 hours of effort to dedicate to the process of achieving this.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreiTE View Post
    Hi Nordeus ... Please add an option in game to chose the number of times you want to run the same drill sequence , up to 40x (e.g. 40x 6x Video Analysis). It can maybe take longer to process as it needs to randomize/calculate the amount of rest packs needed, no problem.
    It is super anoying to run the same drill sequence 80 times then 7 times more other 7 drill sequences up to a total of like 560-600 times and that for a single player. It takes up to 5 hours per player to train him from 1/20% to 160-180%.
    For me it's not understandable how after so many seasons this feature is not present in the game.
    We should work smarter not waste countless hours to train a single player.
    Nice suggestion!

The "condition problem" mentioned (a player even with 99% condition if trained 40x Video Analysis would go below 0%) is not a problem really.
    There could be a some kind of a magic checkbox "Auto rest players".
    If checked, the during the multiple training, if some players goes below 30%, minimum rests to go 30% or above would be used automatically. Process would pause/stop only if there are no rests available. If not checked, training would be paused and manager could decide what to do, like see some video, use rests, exclude players, stop.

But, the most important, if we are to train some specific player, this would save a lot of time!
    We could use multipliers and auto rest together!

But, do Nordeus want to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by crisgr View Post
    Nice suggestion!

The "condition problem" mentioned (a player even with 99% condition if trained 40x Video Analysis would go below 0%) is not a problem really.
    There could be a some kind of a magic checkbox "Auto rest players".
    If checked, the during the multiple training, if some players goes below 30%, minimum rests to go 30% or above would be used automatically. Process would pause/stop only if there are no rests available. If not checked, training would be paused and manager could decide what to do, like see some video, use rests, exclude players, stop.

But, the most important, if we are to train some specific player, this would save a lot of time!
    We could use multipliers and auto rest together!

But, do Nordeus want to do that?
    I don't see why they wouldn't want to encourage me to spend even more money in the game while I also don't have to waste literally days of my life training players ... really

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast