Thread: Bigger quantity of Association as usual

Bigger quantity of Association as usual

Dear Sirs, in this season our Association will play in the Ultimate division. In this regard please try to explain why after today's draw we see in total 77 Associations in our division and not 64, as usual. We played in the Ultimate few seasons ago and always the amount of Association was equal to 64. So I believe that today's draw is like a mistake in our case. Thank you in advance for your reply.

No screenshot? Then how can you show nodeus there’s 77teams in your division? You don’t even give your asso name/tag number..

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    No screenshot? Then how can you show nodeus there’s 77teams in your division? You don’t even give your asso name/tag number..
    The tag number is #OF1QRJ. The name of our Association is Беларусь фанс. Of course, I have also the screenshot confirming this quantity (77 Associations) but can not find how could I add this screenshot to the Forum.
    Last edited by almac; 04-27-2022 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by almac View Post
    The tag number is #OF1QRJ. The name of our Association is Беларусь фанс. Of course, I have also the screenshot confirming this quantity (77 Associations) but can not find how could I add this screenshot to the Forum.
    Bigger quantity of Association as usual-img.jpg

click that tree in a canvas image then choose file(the image), upload file

Bigger quantity of Association as usual-screenshot_20220427-194207.jpg

The screenshot was attached. Your ideas now, why we have 77 Associations? And only 40 of them (as usual) will survive. It's not fair from my point of view.
    Last edited by almac; 04-27-2022 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by almac View Post
    The screenshot was attached. Your ideas now, why we have 77 Associations? And only 40 of them (as usual) will survive. It's not fair from my point of view.
    agree. from what i can see maybe there're extra of 13 assos in ultimate (or more?).
    how can that number be? i don't know. but nodeus should've separate it to more divisions not lump it all into 1 division to make it 77assos, make other division have 70 assos and increase that number since more & more assos promoted from diamond is a start..
    anyway thanks for the screenshot. else nodes(and other top11 players) wont know about this

Yes, I fully agree with you. It's not fair to have here 77 Associations, when usually the quantity is equal to 64. Ok, but let 53 from these 77 Associations survive but not 40 as in all other divisions with 64 Associations. I hope for the positive answer from Nordeus.

Might be necessary to keep some extra associations in ultimate as some get abandoned mid season for whatever reason I can't comprehend. If not, some ultimate associations will end up playing diamond associations.