Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cannot enter any text

Thumbs up Cannot enter any text

Hey guys!
    I have this glitch pretty much the start of the game, but it didn't really disturb me. The bug is that every text input needed cannot be executed for some reason. I tried joining a friendly championship, but impossible to enter the code. I didn't really care, so I ignored it cause I was too lazy to post here. But now, with the associations events, I'd quite like to strategize, but same thing, I can't text. I'd like to add that it doesn't come up with an error or anything, It just acts as if I wasn't pressing the keys on my keyboard.It's not much, but I'd really like to chat to my associations members mostly!
    If you need stuff like my OS (windows) version and anything, tell me!
    P-S: I could send a video screenshot but it would be pointless as the screen would just be blank

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi Jogvi,

Thanks for reporting this. Have you tried reinstalling the game/ deleting cache if you're playing on the web browser?

If that didn't help, could you please just share with me in a private message the following details so we can check this further?

- Manager ID from Settings
    - Device you're playing on

Thanks so much!

hey! deleting and reinstalling worked, but not for long, so I just have to redelete everytime, which is a tad annoying but its just good that it works