Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Highlights bug

Addicted

Highlights bug

In today’s friendly championship matches, there is a bug in highlights where the player’s name is there but no “event” icon is available. It’s not yellow card, injury or red card, and based on the screenshot below I don’t think there could be this many missed penalties in a match (I know since 3D came the missed penalty is not shown on highlights unless there is another penalty scored; not sure if this is fixed yet).

Highlights bug-c7e10ebf-2c75-4e83-99f3-345f567bd7c1.jpg

Note that I didn’t attend the friendly championship matches today. I also checked and it hasn’t happened in previous friendly championship matches I didn’t attend, and it’s also not there for competition or association matches.

VIP
    WTF is this Nordeus? Did you make update today for this cr*p, to show fouls in highlights? STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF, FFS!!!!!

Highlights bug-1fqqqqq.jpg

Addicted
    Yes, looks like they are trying … something and I saw that it happens in league matches, too. The consistent thing is the yellow cards are shown double, so my guess is the empty highlights are when we see a free-kick highlight.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    In today’s friendly championship matches, there is a bug in highlights where the player’s name is there but no “event” icon is available. It’s not yellow card, injury or red card, and based on the screenshot below I don’t think there could be this many missed penalties in a match (I know since 3D came the missed penalty is not shown on highlights unless there is another penalty scored; not sure if this is fixed yet).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7E10EBF-2C75-4E83-99F3-345F567BD7C1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	139395

Note that I didn’t attend the friendly championship matches today. I also checked and it hasn’t happened in previous friendly championship matches I didn’t attend, and it’s also not there for competition or association matches.
    Hi Sinany03,

Thank you for reporting this. The team is working on correcting these visual issues with the match report highlights. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Best,
    Taliyah25

Indonesian Forum Moderator marikitacaritoken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Sinany03,

Thank you for reporting this. The team is working on correcting these visual issues with the match report highlights. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    check pm